This is it ... it's all over.

Moderators: Cult Leader Lettuce, Adict4DeadMilk, johnec

This is it ... it's all over.

Postby pushtoreject » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:54 am

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34065490/ns ... e-science/

They will put photoswitch molecules in our water. We will be paralyzed when the cops shine the UV on us, when we go black light bowling, or try to play a game of Tron at the arcade. Could it be made more sensitive and powerful to spike the Cristal so when the sun comes up tomorrow all of the rich would die? Better yet, it can be fed to the geese and when the rich eat their livers, then we'll have them. Notice they say "this" photoswitch will not have the paralyzing effect in humans. I heard about this and about shit myself inside out thinking of the ramifications.
I will not pick my feet prior to picking my nose a third time.
pushtoreject

Postby mags » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Did you read about the possible medical uses.
It could lead to a kind of Uber control for the drug companys,. if you run out of money to pay for your medication it could just be switched off, like a utility!!! But all that aside I'm guessing it would not be too long before what ever means of use it has, someone will screw up somewhere along the line, and all that will actually result from it ,is a soft drink aimed at kids that turns you green in electric light, Sunny Delight is throwing a party as i write at the thought of that one.....actually, I'd try it too.
mags

Postby pushtoreject » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:53 pm

That's insane! Pay me or I'll turn off your insulin, vote for me and I'll switch on your marijuana. I embezzled the funds because someone maliciously turned my pcp on. Let's punish you by turning heroin on for a month then abruptly shut it off. The possibilities seem astounding. I wonder if this can be used to make and control thousands of hobo robots to man the toothbrush factories(tough nuts India, bums are free!), using a computer program of mild hallucinogens and combinations of paralyze and unparalyze signals to different muscles...or we could 'rent' ourselves to companies for the same purpose, just slap on the tv helmet and let the computers take over at CompuWhore. Then as you were saying, after work we all can get a beer that leaves us with mood skin. mmm....mood beer! :D
I will not pick my feet prior to picking my nose a third time.
pushtoreject

Postby mags » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:37 pm

MOOD BEER !!! :D .
Awh but you bet the "Health Nazis" would get there first and make it so the stuff only showed up when "Your Liver" has had enough, :(
For all that science takes steps forwards, Ethics remain the poor relation.
the unloved unwanted bastard offspring of the "cause we can" .
It leads on to the question of what would we do with ourselves if we had the means to make ourselves perfect ? endless health and vitality, a life span of say 150 years, the usual reply is Start a war.
mags

Re: This is it ... it's all over.

Postby RichardSchmidt » Fri May 12, 2017 12:43 am

It is shine with some useful bowling or the arcade playing game of thrones. The rich of sun comes better and we all have them. For new comers some students need to overcome on dissertation writing to do the best of their own skills with some useful stuff.
RichardSchmidt

Return to Thee Mega Thread