RIOT FEST 2015 - Chicago 9/12

Here's where you read, reply and post.

Moderators: Cult Leader Lettuce, Adict4DeadMilk, johnec

RIOT FEST 2015 - Chicago 9/12

Postby m-m-m » Fri May 29, 2015 6:30 pm

Yay! Riot Fest! You'll be playing in Chicago on Saturday according to your FB page and that's usually the day I end up going to. Anybody else gonna be there?
I'll imagine what it would be like to live back then at the age I am now

An "LOL" would be great, but I'll settle for "nice try asshole, go write some new material".
m-m-m

Re: RIOT FEST 2015 - Chicago 9/12

Postby Rodney » Sat May 30, 2015 12:19 am

Rodney

Postby m-m-m » Sat May 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Did I saw the legs off the periodic table? I'm sorry. I checked and someone else said that's when they hoped you were playing. It wasn't the DM Facebook page at all. But hey, I know it's a festival and all, and you guys are just trying to play the "hits" but I'd love to hear "Now I Wanna Hold Your Dog".

An "LOL" would be great, but I'll settle for "nice try asshole, go write some new material".
m-m-m

Postby 77 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:39 am

thatd be the day i go see anyone at a "FEST"...

Postby m-m-m » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:46 pm

m-m-m wrote:... I'd love to hear "Now I Wanna Hold Your Dog".

and they played it. I'm not sure if I had anything to do with it, but i'm gonna pretend that I did.
I was close enough to the stage to run up after the set, flag down Dandrew and trade him one of my guitar picks (I'm not a narcissist, or even a awesome guitar player ... I just like guitar picks).
Thanks Dandrew for making the extra effort to jump off the stage and hook it up for me. Means a lot. I know a lot of players really like worn picks, and the one I got from you had some nice beveled edges worn into it, so I hope you don't regret letting it go. It was an awesome souvenir for me and it means a lot. Pleasure to shake your hand as well.

Awesome set guys, I had a great time. Good mix of old and new. Sorry I couldn't make the aftershow-show.

Ok, now I'm gushing and rambling.

I'll post more pix if I have any good ones. I'll have to go through them. Anybody got audio?

m-m-m

Return to Dead Milkmen